At Button we acknowledge, understand, and recognize the value of a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where we all strive, share our experiences, and provide a safe platform for diverse voices to feel supported and empowered to create services that impact our world.
DEIB is part of us, is part of our day-to-day work.
It identifies us, makes us stronger, encourages us to include others and connects us to our communities where we contribute.
We know this is a long journey and that we have lots of work to do but being aware of our gaps and the road ahead of us, is our first step in this journey.
Button is committed to our community to:
- Continue our diverse representation across all teams
- Lead by example throughout our actions.
- Hold our community and partners accountable and invite them to create an environment that is physiologically safe and inclusive to all
- Continue to learn about our land and communities and recognize that is a constant journey that requires commitment and participation from all
- Speak up when we encounter injustice, unfair practices and inequality around us
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Button is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to become part of Button.
2022 Diversity Survey Results
Button Employees by Race / Ethnicity
Button Employees by Age
Button Employees by Gender Identity